WoW Balance Changes and Patch Updates!

WoW Gold, WoW, World of Warcraft, Buy WoW Gold, Cheap WoW Gold

World of Warcraft’s latest expansion, Legion, just keeps on going strong ever since launch. We can conclude this by the mere fact of WoW Token’s (which you can buy with WoW Gold) price just keeps on increasing. This means that people are playing and the demand is high. As a player of World of Warcraft and as an observer of the game, the people’s hype will not die down. Not soon, anyways.

Updates are Keeping Players Busy

Blizzard will not stop in giving the players what they deserve. They just released recently new content for Legion and it is all good news for everyone! Aside from the new Karazhan Mythic Dungeon which is the greatest hype for me, the new content includes new Trial of Valor Raid, continuation of the Suramar Campaign and new world quests. That’s not all! There are class changes also and here are the changes for Death Knight, Demon Hunter and Druid:

DEATH KNIGHT

  • Blood
    • Icebound Fortitude has returned, reducing damage taken by the Death Knight by 30% (remains at 20% for Frost Death Knights).
  • Frost
    • Frozen Pulse now triggers if you have fewer than 2 full Runes (was 1).
    • Frozen Pulse damage reduced to 60% of Attack Power (was 72%).
    • Glacial Advance now hits targets in melee range more reliably.
    • Razorice now increases Frost damage by 3% per stack (was 2%).
    • Obliterate damage increased by 20%.
    • Howling Blast damage increased by 50%.
  • Unholy
    • Death Coil damage increased by 50%.

DEMON HUNTER

  • Agonizing Flames damage bonus to Immolation Aura reduced to 30% (was 50%).
  • Felblade is now usable against targets in melee range even if the Demon Hunter is rooted.
  • Distance from which Soul Fragments can be used for Soul Cleave, Soul Barrier, and Spirit Bomb has been increased to 25 yards (was 20 yards).
  • Demon Blades will now trigger while on the global cooldown (was delayed until after the GCD). This is not a gain to throughput.
  • Spirit Bomb healing from damage increased to 15% (was 10%).
  • Soul Barrier now lasts 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
  • Abilities learned have been spaced out:
    • Sigil of Silence – Level 101
    • Empower Wards – Level 103
    • Sigil of Misery – Level 105

DRUID

  • Mastery: Harmony now includes Frenzied Regeneration.
  • Ysera’s Gift will only heal party or raid members.
  • Living Seed now copies 25% of the crit heal (was 50%).
  • Seeds of the World Tree now increases that amount by 8%/point (was 10%).
  • Owlkin Frenzy will now only affect Lunar Strike (and not Solar Wrath or Stellar Flare).
  • Swiftmend healing increased to 770% of Spell Power (was 700%).
  • (Balance, Guardian, Feral) Druids how have Regrowth in place of Healing Touch.
    • Regrowth is castable in Moonkin Form.
    • Talents, artifact traits, and legendaries have been updated to affect Regrowth where appropriate.
    • (Restoration) Regrowth has 40% additional chance to crit (was 60%).
  • Activating Incarnation no longer triggers a global cooldown for any spec.
  • Incarnation: Chosen of Elune once again provides the armored Moonkin model.
  • Galactic Guardian:
    • Now causes Moonfire to generate 10 Rage (was 15).
    • Now increases its direct damage by 300%.
    • Now has a spell alert.
  • Guardian
    • Thick Hide now reduces damage taken by 6% (was 10%).
  • Restoration
    • Prosperity now reduces your Swiftmend cooldown by 3 seconds (was 5 seconds).
    • Cultivation healing increased by 20%.

all-the-lonely-people-writing-about-wow

We will continue the rest of the other class changes on my next write up!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *